Have you purchased a handcrafted wood or acrylic pen and it is in need of an ink replacement? This simple blog post will walk you through the easy process of replacing your ink cartridge.
- Your handcrafted pen (the one featured in this post is a padauk & gold wood pen)
- Ink cartridge, Ballpoint refill (like this cross style one)
Got your pen? Then let’s get going.
- Pull the top of the pen upwards to take it off the body of the pen. See below:
- Now that the top is off, you can see the top of the ink refill cartridge.
- Twist the black (or blue if you have blue ink) part of the ink refill counterclockwise to loosen it and pull it out.
4. Now that the old refill is out, simple slip in the new one and tighten it by turning it clockwise to lock in place. Then replace the top. Easy peasy 🙂
It is as easy as these 4 steps!
If you like the pen in this post and want to see more, check out our Etsy shop: etsy.com/shop/agoodturnco